Duct Cleaning Services
Did you know that improper duct cleaning can decrease the quality of indoor air and affect the functionality of your HVAC unit? Many homeowners don’t realize that air ducts continually accumulate dust, debris, pet dander and other allergens. Most people are now becoming aware that indoor air pollution is a growing concern for various reasons. Air Solutions Mechanical Services offers comprehensive duct cleaning, helping you to improve the quality of air in your home while reducing the risk of issues with your heater or air conditioning unit.
Benefits of Air Duct Cleaning
There are several benefits to cleaning your ductwork. These four benefits should not be overlooked when considering the indoor air quality of your home.
- Protect your health by eliminating potential causes of allergies and respiratory problems.
- Eliminate the dirt that acts as food for dust mites, bacteria, mold and other microorganisms.
- Boost your indoor air quality.
- When your HVAC system is clean, it doesn’t work as hard, leading to long-term energy savings.
Signs That It’s Time for Air Duct Cleaning
It is best to take preventative measures when it comes your home’s HVAC system, but below are signs that will let you know that you shouldn’t wait any longer to schedule your duct cleaning service.
- Dust particles or other debris are visible on your vents or puffing out of the HVAC system when turned on.
- There is an excessive amount of dust in your home.
- You have a higher-than-normal energy bill, or it takes a while for your home to cool off or heat up.
- Your home is not heating or cooling evenly.
- There are musty odors throughout your home.
- It has been longer than four years since the last duct cleaning.
Contact Us Today
Air Solutions Mechanical Services strives to improve indoor air quality by performing expert duct cleaning services in homes across Illinois. If you are looking to protect your home and eliminate accumulated dirt, choose Air Solution Mechanical Services as your trusted expert! Call our team at (815) 219-9427 to schedule a service or submit an online request.